body{background-attachment: fixed ! important; }

Monday, July 12, 2010

Taiwan In Cycles Goes To SEATTLE (7/15-8/10)



The time has come for me to take a little vacation. We will be leaving for Seattle this Thursday to spend three weeks with friends and family. That means my posts regarding cycling in Taiwan will likely be less regular. That does not mean I have stopped blogging, so don't write me off just yet. Furthermore, I WILL have access to a bike and I hope to post the occasional ride report of my adventures in Seattle. I do get a little tired of going to the U.S.A. when I have vacation time, but as far as riding is concerned, I can't think of a better place to visit. I am also eager to report on cycling culture in Seattle.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Fun fact: Nothing cools a rider off like a container full of fast-evaporating aviation fuel over the head.

    ReplyDelete