body{background-attachment: fixed ! important; }

Monday, April 23, 2012

SALE!: Get A Garneau Steel Taiwan Touring Bike


I am putting this up as a favor for a friend. TiC is in no way responsible or liable for any transaction. Any and all transactions are strictly between the buyer and the seller.

I have seen this bike in action and it is a decent, capable tourer for Taiwan. Please see the information below for details.

.................................................

From Dom:

I am selling my steel road bike. If you live in Taiwan and are interested, contact me...0987763144 The frame size is for an adult. I am 5'9 and it fits me well. The tires, upgraded, are new Continentals. The handlebars, stem are upgraded. The pedals are upgraded- They are regular pedals, but also have another side with clips. I have ridden this bike probably about 4ooom K in the 15 months I've had it. It is sturdy and comfortable to ride. It has been stored indoors. 16k NTD.















1 comment: