body{background-attachment: fixed ! important; }

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Additions


First, I would like to thank all my readers out there. There are far more than I could ever have imagined and it can be embarrassing at times to see some of the poor writing I unleash on you all during my lunch break. Thanks for continuing to follow my blog.

With this post I would simply like bring your attention to some recent additions to this blog that you may find useful.

Although this is a bicycle blog, it is also a culture blog and I understand some of the information may be a little overwhelming for a Taiwan neophyte.

Therefore, I have attached a couple pages of key dates and some of the reference material I use to compose these posts that get a bit beyond the bike. They are located in "pages" at the top of the sidebar. Both are original compositions that have found their way all over the internet, so please feel free to follow the breadcrumbs and see where they lead.

Another recent addition is the obvious link to Flickr at the top.

These are all photos taken along my various rides in Taiwan and I am happy to share them with you.

Thanks again!

Andrew Kerslake

No comments:

Post a Comment