body{background-attachment: fixed ! important; }

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Night Stats


I have had a lot on my mind lately and a lot of serious things are going on right now with my family, and I really didn't want to go for a ride tonight. I knew it would be the right thing to do and I forced myself to go. I am glad I did. I started out pretty well, but I was partially derailed by my train of thought and somehow got turned around toward Nantou and had to lose a little time figuring out my mistake. That little mistake took a little of my competitive edge off the ride, but I still managed to do ok. I feel much more relaxed and it really helped relieve the stress.

Stats

Distance: 29.4mi/47.3km
Time: 1:33:26
Max Speed: 30.02mph/48.31kph
Average Speed: 18.9mph/30.41



Chain Links

No comments:

Post a Comment